Senior Data Engineer – MLOps Engineer
Data Idols are working to hire an Senior Data Engineer with MLOps experience for a well-funded FinTech based in London with huge growth plans for this year. The company have over 4 million customers and have just closed on a very large series B founding round. This Senior Data Engineer role will initially be remote, moving to a hybrid office/remote role going forward, their office is based in London,
As an Senior Data Engineer, you will work on a variety of interesting data challenges with access to the latest technology. The successful Senior Data Engineer will help design and build a world-class ML platform that colleagues love to use. It will be central to simplifying their workflows and increasing their velocity as we look to build more and more ML-driven product features in the future. You will also be focusing on building CI/CD pipelines and using Python.
As an Senior Data Engineer with a strong background in MLOps you will be passionate about modern big data technologies and will relish the challenge of building and maintaining robust architecture designed to support near real-time analytics, advanced data science and critical operational projects reliant on data.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Architecting and building out MLOps pipelines to maximize the reproducibility, traceability and speed of our research output
- Strong background and experience in Python
- Building infrastructure for receiving, storing and analysing data in a way that’s secure, ethical and compliant
- Building CI/CD pipelines for automating code quality assurance and speeding up development for our internal and open-source packages
- Experience with data monitoring
- Commercial experience working with Snowflake or Redshift
The successful Senior Data Engineer will have a strong background in data engineering, including MLOps, several years experience in a general-purpose language (including Jenkins, Kinesis/Kafka, AWS Glue or Apache Spark) and building CI/CD pipelines.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an Senior Data Engineer – MLOps to join an exciting company, in London, on a permanent basis with a great salary and benefits package. Please submit your CV for consideration and further details.
£70,000 – £90,000
Senior Data Engineer MLOps Engineer